Saturday, December 13, 2008

Burlap Meets Stone Sneak Preview

Is it cold in your neck of the woods? It's been very nippy here. Today is my 23rd anniversary so we all went out to eat tonight. I haven't posted in a few days because I've been visiting with my MIL and I've also been hard at work putting together another kit. Since I got a lot of response from my "Wood Meets Denim" kit I've made another kit along those lines...and yet, it's totally different! It's called "Burlap Meets Stone". Here's a sneak preview but you'll have to come back on Monday to start downloading the kit.

3 comments:

eilajean said...

Happy Anniversary! I am looking forward to seeing the new kit. I love the earth tones! I can only imagine what "nippy" feels like in your neck ot the woods. Itis 17 BELOW zero here at present. BRRRR. The weatherman says this is supposed to hang around for a week. I am glad we have plenty of wood and supplies, as I don't think travel is in my immediate future.

Have a wonderful day - and think warm thoughts for us in the north.

eila

BTW - the deer photos were taken out my livingroom window.

Anonymous said...

I'm eagerly awaiting your new kit, as I so much loved the coldstone one. xxx

Michele said...

oooo I am already loving that rock frame!

Happy anniversary!!! Funny that my birthday is on your anniversary....or maybe I should say your anniversary is on my birthday because I am older than you have been married! lol Either way I hope you had a better dinner than I did! lol (my dh sat in the car working, he was on call and not smart enough to ask someone to cover for him for an hour or two while we went out to eat. So I ate my birthday dinner without my hubby, but I guess at least my ds was sharing it with me.)