Friday, January 16, 2009

Cork Meets Plaid Alpha

I am really enjoying the comments that I am reading lately. Here's a few responses from the elements comments.

Kel: Where we live if they even "think" it's going to snow schools close! Funny, huh.

Ajila: Thanks for the kind comments you faithfully leave me. I do try to make my elements different and unique from others.

Michele: I just finished your kit and will start it next week!

KrisG: Thanks so much for the push pin tutorials. I looked at both of them. I am a "pack rat" when it comes to tutorials also.
lovetocraftbetty: Thank you for your faithful comments each time. I read every one of them.

Brenda: It is amazing to think of Florida as being cold.

Christelle from South Africa: I remember visiting your blog with all those beautiful Rome photos.

Cindy from Ohio: You might want to check out my Montana kit also.

I know I'm leaving some comments out but I don't want to write a book. Please know that I appreciate every comment that I receive. Now, I leave you with the alpha. Have a great weekend and I'll be back on Monday with another new kit.

13 comments:

Sheila McChesney said...

Whoo Hooo I am the first here....West By Gosh Virginia, USA...I adore this kit and just found it today...I am very excited because I found it when the whole set is up...Thank you so much I have just the right photos for this!! HUGS

Puzzler said...

love the alpha - in the teens here in NC, so cold - adds brightness to the day to see what you are creating

Brenda said...

Thank you's as always. Can't wait to see what's next :-D

Ajila said...

ahhh, thank you for remembering me in your blog today. You would be surprised how it brightened my day. I guess it must be something like when people remember to comment on your kits. It feels great. I really do love your kits that you so freely share. Thank you for the alpha and leaving you some love.

eilajean said...

HI Barbara

Again, as always, I thank you so much for your hard work. An for the record - 3 degrees is COLD anywhere! But I can't even imagine how it must feel if you are not used to it. We really do dress in layers here from Oct to May. I own a set of long johns for every day of the week... and wear them 85 % of the time.

That cold snap that has dropped down from Canada JUST missed us - WHEW _ we had our sub zeros. the sun has been shining for 3 days in a row. The snow has not even come close to melting... it won't until at least April... but we are at a balmy 20 degrees today - yesterday it was 47.

I am thinking of you there in the "Tundra". It would not be so bad if you could get some nice snow! That would make your girls quite happy!

Take Care You!

Hugs ;o)

eila

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s) post on Jan. 16, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.

Juli and Brett said...

Comments and love make the world go round! =) Thanks so much Barbara!

Michele said...

Cute alpha!

Also I am sooooo stinking excited for my kit I can hardly wait! hehehe I already told someone else from SP who loves sunflowers that you were doing one and she told me I had to tell her when it is done as she is going to come over and download it for sure! :-) Thank you so much for doing that for me! I can't wait I know it will be so awesome!

Pattycakes said...

Thanks for sharing this alpha with us!! :)

KrisG said...

Thanks so much for this awesome kit!! I love the colors, patterns, pieces, alpha... and anything else I may not have mentioned, LOL. I've never ever ever worked with plaids before so this will be a first! AND I've never had a kit with cork either... woohoo! I'll be sure to let you know when I get a LO done, k?
Glad you had time to check out the tutes... I have such a huge collection of tutes that I've never used, LOLOL

Unknown said...

Thanks again for another great kit.. and for the response to our comments. The kids are off for 3 days next week and trying to find something they will want to do besides play on the new WII

Tiffany said...

Wonderful thanks so much. I just love it.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for another great alphabet!