Monday, February 16, 2009

I'm back!

Greetings and salutations to all of my blog friends and Happy President's Day! I took a break from my blog but am happy to say that I am back. Since I got my camera back (from being repaired) I am on a quest to take photos of different textures that I can make papers out of. You'll probably see my results in the not-so-distant future.

I have a sneak preview of a new kit that I just designed called "Sunita". Why Sunita, you ask. Well, I'll tell you. I thought the name was lovely. There, you have it.


Here is the sneak preview.


6 comments:

Yvette said...

Welcome back. Love the new look. This new kit looks interesting.

eilajean said...

Ditto to what se said - LOL. I can't wait to see what those colors bring. I hope spring is around the corner for you... and that gymnastics is going well. How is the new coach?

Missed you - so glad you are back.

eila

Ajila said...

I will be looking forward anxiously to your new kit. The sneak peek is awesome. Leaving you some love.

Corey~living and loving said...

Welcome back. I missed you and your kits. :)

love the colors in this one.

Michele said...

Very cool! Can't wait to see the whole kit! Glad you back and that the camera is much better!

Laura said...

Welcome back. You have been missed! I like the new kit colors. Can't wait to see the rest of it.