Monday, February 23, 2009

Sunita Alpha 1

Happy Monday! I hope you had a relaxing and restful weekend. This weekend my husband and I made lasagna. Making lasagna at our house is very labor-intensive since we make everything from scratch (i.e. no spaghetti sauce from jars found here). Since it is so labor-intensive to make, we make a bunch and freeze it. So we made 6 large pans and froze 5 of them.

Here is the first Sunita Alpha. Designing alphas has not been my favorite thing to do but I guess I must be liking it more as I made 2 sets for this kit. Enjoy!

9 comments:

Ajila said...

I love the detail you added to the alpha. Really makes it special. Thank you so much and leaving you some love.

Bret Bushman Family said...

Thank you for the Alpha's

Yvette said...

Thank you for these great looking alphas

KrisG said...

Another beautiful kit! I love the colors that you used and it's soooo inspiring to see LOs here! It's really nice to be able to see what can be done. Thank you for another gorgeous kit!

AND thank you for the award!!! I'm sooo bad... I forgot to put the other one up on my blog... ahhhhh!!! I promise to pass it on this time. I just HAVE to check out the others you named too! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing! :)

nancy said...

That is a neat alpha. Thank you for sharing again. Have a great week. Nancy

Michele said...

Very cool!!!!! THANKS!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 23 Feb [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 24 Feb [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

Ajila said...

Thank you for another beautiful alpha. Wow, which is my favorite. That was a tough one because they are all my favorite. I think 'Look Mom' is probably my favorite. Probably because it reminded of my little grandson. I love all your kits because they are so unique. Thank you so much and leaving you some love.