Monday, March 30, 2009

Animal Prints Papers

Happy Monday. Today we start with a new kit that I had a lot of fun making. I actually made some of the papers and elements from actual pictures that I took at the San Diego Zoo and the Wild Animal Park. If you are new to my blog, when I start a new kit, I usually give the papers first, followed by the elements, then the alpha. If you don't want to miss any freebies you may want to sign up on the right. That way you will get an e-mail when I post. I am working on another tutorial. I noticed that Michelle wanted to know how to do the frame that was posted in a Sherbert layout ( a few posts ago) so I thought I would do a tutorial on that. Also, Lindsay requested a Sailing themed kit so I'm working on that as well. I hope you have a great day today. I will leave you with a thought: There is no one keeping you from being more with God than you!

14 comments:

Sandy said...

These are wonderful. I love the animal prints. Thank you for sharing.

Yvette said...

Great animal print papers. Looking forward to your next tutorial. Thank you for sharing.

Ajila said...

Barbara, the papers are gorgeous. I love the colors and textures. Thank you so much and leaving you some love.

Lindsay said...

These are so cute. Thank you!

Peg said...

What fun papers! Take my boys to the zoo at least a couple times a year, so these will be perfect! Thank you!!

Tiffany said...

This is just fantastic.!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Mar. 30, 2009. Thanks again.

Michele said...

Beautiful papers!!! Can't wait for the rest of the kit! :-)

Crops said...

Ohhh, love these papers! ET sent me over and said you have a great kit over here that I might like, well, she was right I love it! I haven't been to the zoo, so I am making me a virtual zoo until I can get to one some day...this is gonna be perfect for it! Thanks soooooo much!!!
Have a great day!!!
Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for sharing your talent!

eilajean said...

I knew this would be right up Crops alley!!! Love this kit so much!

stillsnowing... and elk still in the yard - I guess you gotta take thegood with the bad!

eila

Mungo said...

Thank you so much for sharing this fabulous set

Becky said...

These papers are completely gorgeous! What an amazing talent you have, thankyou for sharing.

Anonymous said...

superbe!!!!!!!! merci beaucoup pour ce joli travail !