Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Grand Canyon Alpha 1

How is everyone in Scrapland today? I have been working away at designing lately. I am trying to design a gymnastics kit but this will take a while. Today, I have for you the first set of alphas to the Grand Canyon kit. Yes, I actually made 2 alphas for this kits. This one is fairly versatile so it could go with any number of kits. Let me know what you think. And, yes, I know that a fishbowl has nothing to do with the Grand Canyon but I just love Deb's (aka Scrappin' Cop) work.

7 comments:

Yvette said...

Nice color. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the alpha.

Ajila said...

Barbara, The Grand Canyon alpha is beautiful. I wanted to tell you how impressed I was with the elements you made for this kit. It's hard to tell from a preview. But after downloading them and opening them up, WoW. They are different and that's exactly what I love about your work. I will be eager to see what a gymnast kit will look like. Thank you so much and leaving you some love.

eilajean said...

Good Morning Barbara,

These are beautiful. Thanks so much for your hard work. We actually went to the Grand Canyon last may, and I already have a couple layouts in mind... so I will finish downloading this, and who knows, I may have something to post later today! More likely tomorrow!

Have a great day!

eila

Tiffany said...

Barb, I just love your work!!! I have been gone for a while with computer problems but am so happy to find all your lovely work today. Thanks for all your work. I am looking forward to the gymnastics kit. I have a daughter that is into gymnastics.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Mar. 03, 2009. Thanks again.

Michele said...

lol you are too funny! The alpha is great! Thank you.

Also a gymnastics kit is awesome! I don't have any in gymastics, but how often does my little one decide to do somersaults?