Monday, March 16, 2009

Sherbert Papers

Happy Monday! We are on Spring Break this week so no school for us. This morning I'm taking my daughter to gymnastics practice. The gym will be having practice in the mornings this week since it's Spring Break. We are getting ready to go to a State Gymnastics Meet this Saturday. Several of you have asked for an update on the "mysteriously missing remote". It still is missing. I guess it hasn't been found because we rarely watch tv. I have the Sherbert Papers for you today. I really love the color palette on this kit. It just cheers me up to look at these bright colors. I hope it does the same for you. By the way, I wanted to let everyone know that my papers are always 12X12 at 300 dpi quality. I guess there are some on the web that are not of the same quality as that.


7 comments:

eilajean said...

Thanks so much Barbara. These are beautiful. When you see that a designer does tagger kits, then the papers are small - everything is small... technically you can transform it in PS - if it is @300 dpi - but with all the stuff out there... why bother. it is the same with the people that use Paintshop Pro - I can't open them, so I don't bother. Although I have to admit, there aren't too many people I download from. It keeps me in my own comfort zone. And you just happen to be one of those designers, so I am off to snag some paper.

Not feeling very creative, hoping it returns soon. Winter Blah...

Have a sunny day for me...

eila

Anonymous said...

I am sitting here on a rainy dreary day - about our sixth in a row - and your lovely colors are like the sun coming out. Thank you for adding such a bright note to my day.

Ajila said...

Barbara, thank you for the lovely papers. I really like how you blended colors in some of them. Just beautiful. Yes, just looking at them makes me feel happy. How funny about the remote. I know couches can eat remotes. But I'm sure you've checked that. Thank you so much and leaving you some love.

Michele said...

These definitely are bright sunny papers! They make me want to smile! :-) Thanks for a great kit!

Anonymous said...

Love the spring colors - thanks for the papers!!

I also love the look of your blog! Feels like spring!

Christine said...

Gorgeous colourful papers - thank you.

nancy said...

These paper are gorgeous.Spring finally come around. It has been in the upper 40's in low 50's. I can't wait 'til its really get here. Take care and I'm leaving you some love. TY for a great kit. Nancy