Monday, March 9, 2009

Reach for the Sky Papers

I was typing this post and realized that this is my 100th post! Are you ready for a new kit? We've had some windy weather lately and it made me think of kites so you may see a kite or two in this kit. For today, I give you the papers. For those of you who are new to my blog, if you don't want to miss a freebie, you can sign up on the right side with your e-mail. If you do any layouts with any of my kits, I sure would like to see them. Enjoy the day!

10 comments:

Yvette said...

What wonderful colorful papers. Thank you.

nancy said...

These are extodinary beautiful papers. Reminding me that spring is around the corner. The colors are just perfect for spring and early summer. Don't miss out on this kits ladies or gents. It's raining here. Take care and I'm leaving you some love.

Ajila said...

I love these colors. I really love brights. Thank you so much and leaving you some love.

Tiffany said...

Pretty colors! Hey I am glad you came by my digi blog and saw the page I did with your sunflower kit. I sure do enjoy working with your kits they are very original.

KrisG said...

Wow... love the bright colors you chose this time! This already looks like spring... wheeee! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Elements Only, Papers Only post on Mar. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

Anonymous said...

Lovely spring colors!

Anonymous said...

I love this new kit. The colors are beautiful. Thank you for sharing.

Michele said...

This is sooooo beautiful!!! I totally love the colors!!! (And thanks for the sweet comments on my blog!)

ccynden said...

Love the wonderful colors, they are just perfect, thank you.