Thursday, March 5, 2009

Grand Canyon Alpha 2

I've been busy designing more items for "you'll". Lately, I've had so many ideas in my head. It's just figuring out how to do them! I am working on the gymnastics kit but it may be a few kits before I can get that one done. I am doing some special things to that one and it is a lot of intense work. I'm not going to tell you what I am doing as I do not want to spoil it. Here is the 2nd set of alphas for the Grand Canyon kit. As you saw my layout yesterday, you can use this kit for things other than the Grand Canyon. That is perfectly acceptable to me. In other words, I do not have a clause in my TOU (terms of use) that says, "You have to use this for a Grand Canyon trip only". Although, if you choose to go to the Grand Canyon, which I would highly recommend if you have the opportunity to do so, I would love for you to use this kit to scrap all of your memories. There. Wait...let me catch my breath! O.K. , I'm fine now.
Oh, by the way, Eila at A Day in the Life, does have a beautiful layout on her blog using this kit. You should go and visit her if you have a moment.

8 comments:

Ajila said...

I'm glad I don't have to scrap the Grand Canyon. I've never been to see it. I hope I will one day. Until then I will have to scrap other things. I liked how you showed us you could do your little gymnast with it. It gave me some ideas too. Well, this is another fantastic alpha to go with this awesome kit. Thank you so much and leaving you some love.

eilajean said...

I knew I did not have to scrap the Grand Canyon, but I had pics that worked so well... and since I was just there... LOL. I will be using more of the elements with other pages that may not have anything to do with GC - however... I still have my stunning photos of Bryce, and Best Friend's Animal Sanctuary. I figure I can give ALL your kits a substantial workout! LOL! Thanks for the "props"!

I am going to post some aerial photos of where we live to give a better idea of the terrain. I finally figured out screen shots in Photoshop...

Snowing here today - WOO HOO... could be scrappy.

PS - thanks for the alpha... really cool!

A big 'ole Bear Hug!

eila

Amy said...

Great Alpha. Thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Alpha(s),Font(s), Word Art(s) post on Mar. 05, 2009. Thanks again.

Pattycakes said...

Thank you for sharing this neat alpha! :)

Michele said...

Love the alpha!

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for creating and sharing this gorgeous "Grand Canyon" kit!! You are very generous.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for creating this kit. We saw the Grand Canyon just this weekend and it was magnificent! I just searched for digiscrap grand canyon on our return and found your blog so am very happy. :)
Robin