Friday, March 20, 2009

Broken Links with 4shared

I got a message from Lindsay that one of my links was broken. Apparently 4shared has decided to just stop some of the links. I have heard this from other sites as well. Lindsay, I have repaired the link by downloading it again and getting a new link so it should work now. I don't know how many other links may be broken (and it's too time-consuming to try all of them) so if any of you find a broken link on my blog please let me know so I can repair it. I know how frustrating it can be when you find something that you really want and then the link is broken. It has happened to me before. Have a great weekend!

Oh, one last note... I am working on my first tutorial.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Barbara! That was quick! I have downloaded most of your other kits today and didn't find any other broken links. :)

Barbara said...

I'm glad to know that you didn't find any other broken links. Autumn Leaves was my first kit that I posted so it was the oldest one. Maybe 4shared is going through older links. Who knows?!~Barbara