Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Reach for the Sky Paper Add-On

I've been working on taking all of my home movies that are in VHS format and transferring them to my computer, editing them, and then burning them onto DVDs. It is very time consuming but these are home videos of vacations and my daughters growing up so it has to be done. It just takes forever because I have to watch the videos as they are being downloaded onto my computer. I have to do this as sometimes frames will be dropped and the video capture will stop. The VHS videos are not the best quality. Some are 15-20 years old. I have finished 2 of them so far. I have another 20 or so to go.

Well, from the comments, it seems that everyone is ready for some bright colors. I'm glad because these colors are definately bright! Today, I have the paper add-on. These are just 2 papers in .png format as they have a torn-paper edge. If you want the other papers in the preview you can find them in yesterday's post. Enjoy!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you. I love using the torn edges for old photos especially.

Anonymous said...

excellent idea , 2 papers , 17 Mb that's ok to download ( better than some huge paper files 100 Mb , ouch .. )and colors are very attractive + torn = gorgeous ! Thanks a lot !

KrisG said...

Thanks so much for the torn papers! I'm really lovin' the colors! Wheeeeeeeee... springtime, here we come!

eilajean said...

I love the torn edge pages... and I LOVE thiskit so far - but then, you never disappoint! COLD an snowy here...It has been like this for a week. We had ONE day of 62, and then it just got UGLY. Could you send a little sun this way please?

Thanks so much for this kit!

eila

Ajila said...

Barbara, thank you for the paper add on. I love this color palette. Thank you so much and leaving you some love.

Yvette said...

Thank you for the great torn edge papers. I really like the use look for the papers.

Michele said...

I love the torn edges! And I love the colors! Thanks so much!

Tara said...

Just wanted to stop in and say thanks for this freebie. I used one of the torn edged papers (and tweaked the color to a grayscale) on my layout header. Credit is also given on the layout :)