Friday, March 13, 2009

Sherbert Sneak Preview

I'm keeping with a bright color palette in my next new kit. Warm weather just has to show up sometime, right? In preparation for the warmer weather, I designed a new kit called "Sherbert". Personally, I think it is rather delicious-looking but you be the judge. There are a lot of new elements in this kit, elements that I have never used in other kits, so please come back and visit. Here is a sneak preview to "wet your appetite"! Have a lovely weekend!

7 comments:

Yvette said...

I love sherbert. Look forward to the new kit. Thank you for all of you wonderful creations.

Ajila said...

Your sneak peek looks awesome. I can't wait to see what you've made for us. As always, thank you so much and leaving you some love.

eilajean said...

somebody got bit by the "bright color bug...." LOVE IT... Perhaps itis a spring thing?

BTW, has the remote been located?!

Have an awesome weekend - any gymnist activity - thre are some important competition coming? yes?

TODAYS CAPKA (CODE WORD) Is GOTHMAM - OK, so I am pretty sure that is the polar opposite of you. LOL!!!!

eila

Anonymous said...

Love the "sneak peek" of the next kit - cheerful colors!
Have a great weekend.

Jesse said...

Love the new kit colors !!! Thank you for all you do.

ccynden said...

Can't wait for the Sherbert, it looks so colorful and delicious.

Michele said...

Cute, cute, cute!